Tis the season, isn’t it? Where did November go?
Anyway, the good news is, Claude’s Gift Guide is here and we hope it will help you with the choice paralysis we all seem to get this time of year. Be it the smallest of babies, the wiggliest of toddlers or the brand new mum in your life, we got you covered with goodies from Claude and beyond.
#1 Gift Guide for the littlest ones:
- Claude & Co All in One in Oat. We couldn’t start in any other way other than our classic oat rib that will make the perfect welcome to the world gift for your littlest pal. From claudeandco.co.uk at £38.
- Month of Sundays Childhood Journal in Sand. If you like journaling you’ll love this beautifully crafted diary. It’s the perfect place to note all those precious moments from 0 to 18y. From monthofsundaysjournal.com at £42.
- Claude & Co Bonnet in Chocolate. If you’re looking for a little stocking filler that will still steal the show, the chocolate bonnet is the one for you. From claudeandco.co.uk at £16.
- Claude & Co Muslin in Milk Wave. It’s genuinely the most useful item for new babies. Swaddle, wipe, wrap, cover, anything goes. From claudeandco.co.uk at £18.
- The Rock From the Sky book by Jon Klassen. A lovely addition to the little one’s very first bookshelf. From cissywears.com at £12.99.
#2 Gift Guide for the wiggliest toddlers:
- Binibamba Milk Booties. Who doesn’t love snuggly slippers in winter? I mean, just look at those… From binibamba.com at £38.
- Small Lady Beluga Toy. I have dreamed of one of these for so long now. Yes, they are on the upper end of the budget, but they will last a lifetime and will probably be passed on for generations to come. From andostores.com from £78.
- Claude & Co Matching Overalls. Include the mum in the surprise or get one for yourself to match your favourite little bundle of energy. From claudeandco.co.uk at £38 / child and £72 / adult.
- Claude x Ando Jogger Set in Oat. Longline, soft and snuggly cotton sweats and joggers with contrast stitching. Super stylish on the outside, and super soft on the inside. From claudeandco.co.uk at £38.
- Treasury by Isabel Sanchez Vegara. This Little People Big Dreams keepsake treasury features 50 dreamers from the critically acclaimed, best-selling series. From scoutandcokids.com at £28.
#3 Gift Guide for new mums:
- Studio Noos Mum Bag. I can vouch for it... It fits everything. And, most importantly, doesn't look like a changing bag. From studionoos.com, from £49.
- Claude & Co Milking It Sweater. It’s cosy and good for in and out of the house. Be the best and get a matching one for the little’un too. From claudeandco.co.uk at £48 / adult and £36 / child.
- Aesop Body/Hand lotion. It smells heavenly and makes you feel fresh in about 5 seconds. From aesop.com from £25.
- Takeaway Gift Card. For me, this is sooo underrated. It was one of my favourite things friends gifted me during my fourth trimester. Those little breaks we had when the baby was asleep were priceless. I’m sure most delivery services have gift cards available but the ones we got were from Just Eat. From just-eat.co.uk from £10.
- Ferm Living ‘The Beginning of My Life’ Box. With little boxes, envelopes, cotton bags and notecards to keep each little memory of your kids’ start in life safe. From fermliving.com at £95.
Still not sure what to gift your loved ones? You can’t go wrong with a Claude & Co Gift Voucher: